Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Not gardening

Hi this week I'll be mostly not gardening!  The weather here is wet and chilly, its the middle of summer. I managed to mow about 1/3 of my front lawn with my push along mower before it started to drizzle, my arms were aching though so I was glad the weather was poor.
 So I was forced to do a little cross-stitch card I had in a drawer, I know that petal looks odd but I just followed the pattern.  I should spend time learning how to take good photos I suppose.
 Beading was good last night, even though I pulled my work out, however I have started again with much better beads and I have done about 3 inches ( in old money) so that picture will be on another day.
I have tried to complain about an advert on TV today but you can not get past page 4 on the Ofcom site .Its the advert where the opera singer advertises insurance (he's supposed to be funny) anyway Sue Barker shoots him with a missle . I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED WITH THIS . Soldiers are being killed every day, not to mention Syria . But it seems impossible for the ordinary person to do anything about it. Very disappointing .......How could they think this would be acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment