Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 June 2012

a lovely brooch

I am still learning how to take good pictures so you'll have to forgive me that. However I learned how to make this brooch this week and I have absolutely loved making it, its called dimensional bead embroidery. I treat myself to a book for my birthday , it has some fantastic projects so I hope to be making some more similar things. I have also sold 2 bracelets wow I was thrilled.
My next discovery is a type of yarn called zpageti. Its really thick material to crochet bags etc, so I can't wait to get started on that too. So much to do , so little time.......
The next bit is just a comment on the younger generation. My friend Mandy has recently bought the book called 50 shades of grey, my daughter Eloise was reading it last time she came home, I told her I was going to read it after Mandy but she thinks it will be too rude for me! The mind boggles.......

1 comment:

  1. Love the brooch! They were talking about that book at work today - sounds like its really rude! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete